Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Here is a card I want to share with you today. Does it, brighten your day? I hope so. Butterflies are always so cheery aren't they? I used a cotton scrap from Crafty Secrets on this and then added the butterflies which are reverse embossed. To do this, ink the inside cutting side of your Spellbinders™ die template before cutting and embossing, then add your embossing powder and heat emboss. It gives a great look to your finished projects. The background of the card was created using the die template as a stencil and airbrushing! I love how it turned out.

I am very busy getting ready for Christmas and my daughter's wedding on Jan. 2! Yikes, so much to do. Actually I am doing pretty well, but it doesn't leave much time for creating. Sorry! I will have more surprises for you. I have some tutorials I want to create and share with you and I will be doing them in the very near future, so keep checking back.


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!


Hugs,

Karen

1 comment:

Lynne K said...

A beautiful card. I love the way you've reverse embossed the butterflies. I'm going to try that. A very happy Christmas and New Year to you too.