Saturday, August 1, 2009

Time with Charlotte

My sweet niece Charlotte came over yesterday. We went to a great salon and had pedicures before dinner.


I had fixed a delicious Gazpacho with shrimp and avocado for us. Doesn't it look delicious? Come to find out Charlotte doesn't like tomatoes and especially NOT SHRIMP! Uh oh! Luckily I had a frozen pizza she thought would be all right.


IMHO, the Gazpacho was delicious and I enjoyed more of it tonight for my dinner.

We stayed in our jammies today and stamped and created. Want to see what we made?














Hey, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jill Ison said...

totally looks like fun. just so you know for when i come over... i dont like shrimp either but i do like tomatoes!

Lolo said...

Hey YEAH! Why dont you ever invite me over for fun times?! Im jealous! Cute cards, very creative and crafty you are! =)

charlotte said...

Hey! I found your blog!

Wendy Hansen said...

Looks like fun girls. And I love Lori's yoda comment too. Very crafty you are.