Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A new addiction

Oh what was I afraid of????? I was so chicken to try airbrushing, thinking I couldn't do it well. So who cares? I don't know if I can do it well, but I love the looks and I am hooked. It isn't hard at all and with a little practice, I'm sure I'll get better.



I layered the Spellbinders Illuminations 12" border in teal and vanilla which was airbrushed with Copic marker. I love the detail and dimension it added! Awesome. I also embossed the top of the card with Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls. I added a little taffeta ribbon and left it at that.


Thanks for stopping by! Make it a great day!


Hugs,

Karen

2 comments:

Cindy H. said...

I love this card! It's not elaborate (so I can do it), but it's elegant. TFS

Rufus said...

Very pretty card! You can do anything you decide that you want to, all it takes is practice! Thanks for all the ideas and inspiration