Wednesday, August 26, 2009


I recently got some new products and used some on this fun card. I love this stamp set from Hero Arts called High Heels. Unfortunately I can't wear them anymore, but I can stamp them. I used tsukineko brilliance pearlescent chocolate to stamp the shoe. You can't see all the shimmer, but trust me, it's there and it's gorgeous. What a great ink! I am loving all their shimmer inks. The papers are from Melissa Frances (such gorgeous stuff in this line) and Nikki Sivils. I guess she is new and has some really fun new papers.

So my challenge to you today is to get something new and give it a try! You may find a new love! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

Terre said...

Hey I have that stamp set....love it, I need to play with that set.

Kristine said...

OKay so I see this card and it reminds me a Kate Murphy. She has the best heels ever.

I love your cards and wish I had your talent.