Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sale Sale Sale

I know you love Tim Holtz products, so I wanted to let you know that Rubbernecker is having a sale on his Idealogy products this week. 30% off! Wooooohooooo! That is a great savings. Click here to get right to the Tim Holtz products.


Next week will be Tim Holtz Sizzix alterations products and the following week will be Tattered Angels products. All of these sales will be 30% off sales. You can click on the picture at the top of the right side bar to get right to the terrific products.


Here is a card I would like to share with you too. The challenge on Splitcoast was to use the negative, so that is what I did.


I just got this new background stamp from Rubbernecker It is the poem, 'Twas the night before Christmas. I love it!

I inked it with Festive Berries distress ink and stamped it onto white card stock, embossing with clear so it would stand out a bit more. The red paper is cut using a nested pine tree die I then added the silver trim as if it is trimming the tree. The red panel is popped up over the background. I added the silver domes to the corners for just a bit more shine.

I hope you like it! Thanks for looking.

Stamps: 'Twas the night  SKU 653

Accessories: Spellbinders nested pine trees, Anna Griffin Holiday Traditions paper

No comments: