Friday, September 28, 2012

The date says it is Autumn but . . .

it is still over 100 degrees here in the desert. I keep watching tv and seeing fall clothing and such and keep expecting it to be cool when I step outside. It isn't. Maybe if I decorate and create fall cards it will cool down. Well, it's a thought anyway.

Here is a card I created with a fall theme. 

I stamped the image onto the Pumpkin Pie card stock. I then stamped the sentiment over it using Vintage Photo ink and then embossed with gold. It is very hard to read, but it is there. It reads "Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled and that has made all the difference". The rust card stock is cut with Spellbinders Nested Maple Leaves and popped up over the stamped leaves. I then stamped the word nature in the lower right corner and embossed it with gold. The whole thing was embossed with Spellbinders Fancy Lattice. It looks quilted and has just the warmth a card of this type needs. I then added the small leaf detail.

Stamps: Fall Trilogy Set 480

1 comment:

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Card! I love the little window used and the stamping is beautiful. AJ-