Thursday, April 11, 2013

Summer Window

I want a window like this in my home. Luckily I had a window die in my room of goodies for today's challenge on SCS. I cut the window from the white card front and then airbrushed it yellow. Inside the card is bashful blue card stock with the flowers stamped onto it. I added some glitz with an AtYou pen and then punched a few butterflies to add as well. The clouds were embossed with the D'vine Swirl folder and added above the flowers. The sentiment is stamped onto white card stock using Worn Lipstick distress ink and then that is cut/embossed using Spellbinders Ironworks Motif. 

Stamps: Rubbernecker Poppy Field Set 712, Flowers in Field 727-10
Accessories: ribbon, Cheery Lynn Designs Window A, Clouds & Raindrops by Sweet n Sassy, D'vine Swirl embossing folder, Spellbinders Ironwork Motifs

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!

No comments: