Monday, March 2, 2009

A new week



And using one of my favorite sets, Roses in Winter. Lynn's SCS challenge to day was to make a crimped envelope card. I've done these before and they really are fun.

I cut a window through the front of my envelope with a Spellbinders Nestability Label One, then lined it with vellum. I stamped the sentiment on the vellum with always artichoke craft ink and used clear embossing powder. I stamped the smaller flower images around the cut out on the outside of the envelope. The card inside is stamped with the large rose and leaves. I added one embossed piece of cs to the top of the envelope, a punched lace border and heated organdy ribbon bow. I colored the white organdy ribbon with markers.

This is also for Janette's Sweet 'n' Sassy challenge found here.

No comments: